Why do I need effective communication skills?
We are all busy. We have daily tasks to get the job done. We go about our business with our heads down. Often we are hired for our technical skills. However, whatever career choice we make, we are required on a daily basis to engage in communication. On the phone, via email, social media, face to face. How often do we take time to think about the effectiveness of this communication?
It is proven that success both personally and professionally is about effective communication skills.
These skills lead to collaboration, leading to innovation and further leading to results. 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures.
We help you build techniques and confidence for handling a range of communication styles, people and situations.
Looking for support in the following areas?
Our workshop participants from a range of industry sectors tell us they need support in the following crucial effective communication skills training areas:
1. Being true to yourself – How to speak casually and spontaneously
2. Purposeful and present – How to build an engaging style and managing anxiety
3. Understanding others – How to listen and ask questions with rapport and connection
4. Straightforward and clear – How to use concise language and be easy to listen to
5. Managing emotions – How to stay in control and assertiveness
How participants improve when completing our workshop
Did you know?
46% of employees leave meetings unsure or confused about what they are supposed to do next. 26% of staff think communicating by email is a major productivity killer. Only 21% of communicators are able to keep their language jargon free, yet connected employees are 25% more productive.