Why do I need great presentation skills?
Sometimes at work we have something big to say: a presentation, a pitch or an important speech. In business we tend to default to long and detailed presentations. This is ironic given we are so time-poor and efficiency-focused.
We’ve all been subjected to death by PowerPoint.
24% of us would forgo sex tonight and 20% of us would rather go to the dentist than endure a poor PowerPoint presentation. 84% of the presentations delivered by major companies are perceived by the audience to be ‘boring, or sleepy.’
We help you cut down on boring content and get focused on dynamic delivery.
How participants improve when completing our workshop
Did you know?
Billionaire Warren Buffett once told a group that he would pay anyone in the room $100,000 for 10 percent of their future earnings. If they were good communicators, he would raise his bid by 50 percent because presentation skills would make his ‘investment’ more valuable.
Looking for support in the following areas?
Our workshop participants from a range of industry sectors tell us they need support in the following crucial presentation skills training areas:
1. Staying confident – How to be self-aware and strong with charisma and presence
2. Managing nerves – Useful techniques to handle anxiety and stress
3. Engaging audiences – How to understand audience needs through empathy and connection
4. Telling stories – How to keep presentations interesting, entertaining and inspiring
5. Keeping focused – How to have a point, stay on message and maintain structure