Being an effective public speaker and presenter is increasingly important in the workplace. As technology advances our uniquely human qualities of engagement and interaction remain our key point of difference. 70% of us see presentation skills as critical for career success and 75% of us say we would like to be better at presenting.
Is a lack of effective presentation skills impacting on your organisational excellence? A few simple actions will help you stand out from the crowd. Well structured, clear and concise presentations will mean your clients see you, your team and your business as confident, intelligent and capable.
Invest in public speaking courses for your business
- Build new skills –team members have often never had formal instruction on effective presentations. Experiential training builds their confidence, enhances their performance and drives their personal and professional development.
- Foster collaboration – team members become more confident and creative in their presentation style, working more effectively through clear, engaging communication.
- Build loyalty – team members feel happier and healthier as public speaking skills reduce stress and anxiety levels, leading to higher retention.
- Enhance profile – clients buy with their eyes. A well-presented, well-structured and well organised business inspires confidence.
- Win business – increasing your ‘pitch to win’ rate through effective presentation skills will be generate greater business returns and efficiencies.
How participants improve when completing our workshop
What participants say about our workshops
Good session. I like the activities and the participant engagement. The facilitator is great at making everyone feel comfortable and safe to speak.
It was a great way to tune out of the daily grind and tune in to some really helpful self reflection.
StephanieNot for Profit Sector
Really productive, motivating and specific to my individual needs.
The facilitator is a fantastic and approachable mentor. He provides great advice and stories to illustrate his examples. Wonderful workshop, thank you
JordanNot for Profit Sector
Really great techniques for understanding what our/my strengths are and authentically connecting them to our clients. I enjoy the facilitator’s straightforward manner, experience and insight.
Addresses a lot of real situations with possible ways of resolving them.
Great practical exercises, great presenter, great session for understanding ourselves in order to better service our clients.
Simple and effective way to challenge the old/bad habits in the workplace. This workshop helped us to understand ourselves better at work.
Excellent foundational philosophy: being effective in business with both soft and hard skills and methods.
Great mix of insights, stories and ideas on a tested structure for a pitch. It made me take a step back and think about it properly.
Jon and his team opened our eyes to a new way of demonstrating our understanding of a prospective clients needs and project requirements. This was one of the best investments I’ve ever made for our business. I have no doubt we have won pitches that we otherwise would have missed out on.
Excellent course! The facilitator worked closely with the team in an interactive and facilitated manner. This ensured that key outcomes were achieved and each course participant felt consulted and involved in the training process. There was ample opportunity for feedback throughout and the facilitator was well prepared on the nature of our business.
LorettaNot for Profit Sector
This was an ideal way to raise our game. We acquired some very discerning clients and developed higher level thinking that has really helped set us apart from the pack. Clients know they will get an outstanding offer, tied into their objectives and delivering solid return.
How we work with you
Social Agility offer tailored public speaking courses to help you and your team achieve your business objectives through effective and experiential workshops. These solutions are designed with your people in mind to maximise relevance and effectiveness. Here’s how:
- Understand – we work with you, ask questions and actively listen to gain insight into the specific needs of the individuals in your team.
- Deliver – we design and deliver a relevant training program using media appropriate to your business and company culture.
- Embed – we support your team members in turning their new found skills into habits.
- Measure – we ensure hard results through clear measurement of outcomes against predetermined performance indicators.
Let us call you back and talk through the options
Looking for another way to build public speaking, presentation or pitching skills?
Choose the solution right for you.
Don’t miss out
Available to run with your team anytime
In-house or Level 17, 31 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000